Sunday 24 October 2010

Day Seventeen - Friday 22nd October 2010






Started taking the Co-Codamol today and I have to say it has quite an effect. I'm getting a lot less pain in my knee, it still hurts but much less than it did. Not to sure about the Diclofenac though, it seems to make my stomach very weird and painful when I take it.
Today has been quite fun, went to Arbroath to visit my step-kids Great Gran. Also had a bit of a look around and had lunch in a cafe there which was delicious, not in keeping with the eating plan at all though lol.
Bought back some Steak and Gravy pies which are supposed to be the best available but they seem to have changed the recipe because I've had better :)

Food and Drink Diary -

1045 - Cup of Coffee (1) (1 Sugar, Semi-Skimmed Milk)

1300 - Small Latte (2) (1 Sugar)

1435 - Lunch -

  • Smoky and Leek Ramekin with Brown Bread (little bit of Cheese on top)
  • All day Breakfast :S - 2 Sausages, 3 Slices of Bacon, Large slice of Black Pudding, Beans, Mushrooms and Half a grilled tomato.
  • Latte (3) (1 Sugar)
1530 - 1 Pint of Freeway Iron Brew

1600 - 1 Pint of Freeway Iron Brew

1630 - 1 Pint of Freeway Iron Brew

1930 - Cup of Coffee (4) (2 Sugars, Semi-Skimmed Milk)

2010 - Dinner -
  • 3 Steak and Gravy Pies
  • Mashed Turnips (Approx 2 Spoonfuls)
2230 - Can of Coke Zero

0220 - 1/2 Packet of Levi Roots Peanut and Cashew Nut Mix


Total Cigarettes = 24

Feeling -

Not cool at all. Had a really really good day but really didn't eat well at all. Tasted bloody good though lol.
Ended up staying up till 0415 in the morning because I couldn't sleep from the pain in my knee but also because of some truly spectacular heartburn caused by the Diclofenac tablets. I think I'm going to stop taking those ones and see my Doctor again on Monday to see if there is an alternative available.

No comments:

Post a Comment