Sunday 24 October 2010

Day Eighteen - Saturday 23rd October 2010






Not feeling to good today, it seems that the Diclofenac tablets really don't agree with me. Woke up tired and seriously in pain until I took my first lot of Co-Codamol when it eased off a bit. Got some good news though, we have been offered a permanent house :) in case you don't know the reason we have been waiting for this, say you are visiting my blog for the first time and haven't met me through Facebook or anything -

Basically what happened was we were living in a private rented house here in Glenrothes when we discovered (by accidentally opening a letter addressed to the arsehole) that our landlord had been pocketing our rent money and not paying his mortgage.

So after the mortgage company had taken possession of the house (and after the landlord had tried to illegally give us notice) we were asked to leave.
This resulted in us being placed into a temporary house (they tried to put us in a B&B first) where we have been since the end of July.

Anyway we went and had a look at the outside of the house and spoke with the neighbours (who seem very nice and even showed us around their house so we could see what it was like) to see what the area was like and why the house had needed fumigated =S etc.
Upshot is that it seems nice the area seems fine and it's not to far away from the town centre so I think we are going to phone the council on Monday and arrange a viewing and to move in hopefully  :)

Food and Drink Diary - 

1035 - Cup of Coffee (1) (1 Sugar, Semi-Skimmed Milk)

1600 - Large Latte (2) (1 Sugar)

1930 - Dinner -

  • 3 Piece (assorted small) Your Choice roll selection from Asda
  • 1 Salmon Salad sandwich on wholemeal (Asda)
  • 1/10 of a tub of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Browny Ice Cream
0000 - 1 can of Carling Lager

0015 - Asda Chicken and Bacon Salad Box and a Chocolate Cup Cake

0205 - 1/2 Packet of Levi Roots Peanut and Cashew Nut Mix

Total Cigarettes = 18


Feeling -

Really really got to start eating healthier and at reasonable times. Ended up eating really really late because I couldn't sleep well I couldn't even lay down without my knee killing me so ended up sitting on the end of my bed trying to sort out my laptop :( complete pain in the arse and ended up waking my girlfriend up to boot. Not a happy lady to be woken up like that :(
Really need to also look at drinking more water because I haven't drunk any that hasn't been in either coffee or pop or beer for the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment