Sunday 24 October 2010

Day Fifteen - Wednesday 20th October 2010






Firstly let me apologise for not posting for a few days. I've been rather busy and not really on the ball so to speak.
I've also decided to post my entries in a slightly different way mixing my personal posts along with my diet/exercise posts.

So lets get to the week so far. Things have not been going according to plan, I've had to rebuild my PC which lost me my top images (my own stupid fault) you may notice that they have slightly changed with the font and alignment :S. I've also been having more trouble with my knee and it's beginning to have an effect on the rest of my day and activities like not being able to walk properly or very far. Other than that things are OK I guess.

Food and Drink Diary - 

0930 - Cup of Coffee (1) (1 Sugar, Semi-Skimmed Milk)

1135 - Cup of Coffee (2) (1 Sugar, Semi-Skimmed Milk)

1410 - Cup of Coffee (3) (1 Sugar, Semi-Skimmed Milk)

1440 - Lunch -

  • Asda Chicken and Bacon Salad Box
  • 1/2 Round of Cheese and Salad Toasty
2000 - Cup of Coffee (4) (1 Sugar, Semi Skimmed Milk)

2130 - Dinner -
  • 1 Large Meat Feast Chicago Town Pizza (with Barbecue sauce crust)
2315 - 1 Coconut Snowball


Total cigarettes for today = 17

Feeling -

Kind of rubbish to be honest. Since my knee injury I can't really be bothered with anything because every time I move I'm in pain.
Not really an excuse for not following my diet though, although I am going to use it as one ;p
Going to see the doctor tomorrow for sure and see what they say about it and if I need any treatment etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment